At Palms Behavioral Health, we respect and appreciate our relationships with providers who are looking to help their clients in regards to their mental and behavioral health needs.
We are interested in the following opportunities for professional partnership and more:
- Partnering with Medical Hospitals for tele-psychiatry, providing on-site assessments, as well as bed availability to meet your behavioral health challenges and more.
- Partnering with local mental health providers for referrals from our facilities for outpatient and follow-up therapy, CEUs, assessments or second opinions for your clients, communication regarding your client during and after treatment and more.
- Partnering with police departments in order to provide a quick and easy process for involuntary holds and other critical suicidal or dangerous situations.
- Partnering with physicians to ensure you receive communication regarding your patient during and after treatment, assessments or second opinions for your patient’s behavioral health issues and more.
- Partnering with school counselors and teachers to provide education and warning signs regarding students with potential mental health issues, provide communication and school work reports regarding students that completed treatment and more.
Feel free to call our Director of Business Development, 956-365-2600 to schedule an appointment with one of our Community Liaisons, where partners can learn more about partnership opportunities and about the specific mental health needs of particular clients.